Publicity Chair: Eric Schumacher email: publicitytusconscificon.com (firstname.lastname@example.org, TusCon 44 Publicity)
Thank you for your interest in TusCon. Below you will find copies of our press kits, press releases, and links to previous coverage of TusCon in various publications. If you would like more information, would like to request a physical copy of our press kit, or have any other questions, please contact our Publicity Team at publicitytusconscificon.com (email@example.com, TusCon 44 Publicity).
- TusCon 43 (2016) Media-Kit (All Press Materials) (last updated 05/2016)
- TusCon 43 (2016) Bookmark (art by Larry Vela, last updated 03/2016)
Additional Research Materials
- TusCon's Illustrated History Pages (Carol De Priest, last updated 08/2012)
- TusCon Records Collection (MS 561) (Special Collections, University of Arizona Libraries)
Previous Press Coverage
2016 - TusCon 43
- Examiner.com: TusCon 43 will be held at an exciting new venue for 2016 (Debe Branning, 06/13/2016)
- Arizona Daily Star: 'Game of Thrones' author George R.R. Martin coming to Tucson (Arizona Daily Star, 01/12/2016)
2015 - TusCon 42
- TusCon 42 Science Fiction Fantasy and Horror Convention (Tucson Lifestyle Magazine, 10/30/2015)
- SEELIE STUDIOS TO APPEAR AT TUSCON SCIENCE FICTION, FANTASY, HORROR CONVENTION (Don Dehm, 10/29/2015)
2014 - TusCon 41
- Arizona Daily Star: 'Meteorite Man' touches down at TusCon convention (Gerald M. Gay, 10/29/2014)
- Arizona Daily Wildcat: TusCon invites horror, sci-fi fanatics at weekend convention (Ivana Goldtooth, 10/31/2014)
- Examiner.com: TusCon 41 coming on Halloween weekend (Debe Branning, 06/16/2014)
2013 - TusCon 40
- Arizona Daily Star: 2013 TusCon Science Fiction Convention: 40 years of venturing into the imagination (Gerald M. Gay, 10/24/2013)
- Examiner.com The wait is over! It is time for TusCon 40 (Debe Branning, 11/05/2013)
2012 - TusCon 39
2011 - TusCon 37
- Casa Grande Dispatch: Fans rub elbows with writers at Tucson sci-fi convention (Bill Coates, 10/24/2010)
- Examiner.com: TusCon 37: Still the best little sci fi, fantasy, horror convention (Debe Branning, 11/15/2010)
2015 - TusCon 42
The 42nd Sci-Fi convention is in Tucson this weekend (KGUN9, 10/30/2015)
"You will have the chance to get your fill of Sci-Fi fantasy all weekend long at the TusCon Science Fiction Convention."
TusCon on KGUN 9's "The Morning Blend" (KGUN9, 10/30/2015)
Geoff Notkin and Seanan McGuire chat about the 42nd annual TusCon Science Fiction Convention (TusCon) - October 30 and November 1 at the Hotel Tucson City Center Inn Suites, 475 N. Granada Avenue.
Panel: "I WILL KILL YOU! My favorite ways of killing people" (Creative Play and Podcast Network LLC, 11/10/2015)
"How do they keep coming up with new and entertaining ways to kill fictional characters?" Panelists Yvonne Navarro, Weston Ochse, Seanan Mcguire, Eric Flint and James Breen.
"The Tale of TusCon 42!" (Creative Play and Podcast Network LLC, 11/02/2015)
"A Brief slide show of what we've edited so far for TusCon 42 in Tucson AZ, Oct 30th-Nov 1st."
2013 - TusCon 40
Tucson Sci-Fi Fest Turns 40, Kicks Off This Weekend (Arizona Public Media - Story by Maria Inés Taracena, 11/7/2013)
Geoffrey Notkin and Juliet Blackwell.
TusCon 40 Promo (The Video Room Guys, 11/5/2013)
Promotional video by The Video Room Guys for TusCon 40 November 8th - 10th, 2013
2011 - TusCon 38
Tus-Con comes to Tucson! (Heather DiPietro, 11/20/2011)
The Sci-fi con convention comes to Tucson!
2010 - TusCon 37
Edward Bryant: Teenage Pornstar (Weston Ochse, 11/6/2010)
"I was asked to write and present an appreciation for multi-talented author, Edward Bryant this year a the science fiction, fantasy and horror convention in Tucson, Arizona, called TUSCON. But I was pulled away at the last moment and unable to attend."
PANEL: "Urban Fantasy vs. Paranormal Romance" (Ryan Avery, 12/23/2010)
Panelists Shannon Butcher, Jim Butcher, Yvonne Navarro, Cynthia Ward, David Lee Summers, and Jill Knowles.
2007 - TusCon 34
Toastmaster TUS-CON 34 (Weston Ochse, 11/12/2007)
Meet the Guests with Weston Ochse filling in for Ed Bryant.
PANEL: "Killing Off Characters" (ParaWorlds, 05/26/2009)
Panelists Emma Bull, Frances Robertson, John Ringo, and Matthew Peterson.
PANEL: "Building Fictional Worlds" (ParaWorlds, 05/26/2009)
Panelists Dennis L. McKiernan, Matthew Peterson, and Catherine Wells.